Thursday, November 11, 2004

I don't have

my speakers hooked up. Infact, I'm using my older, slow computer because the new one doesn't have a disc drive, and I need it to save it so I can print it at the library. I need a new ink cartridge, and I'm too cheap to go buy one at the moment.

Did I mention Carolyn and I hit a deer on the way back from Sudbury. It's going to cost $300. and I felt bad for the deer, of course. I don't know if I killed it; it was dark, and I didn't go back to check. I hit it with the corner panel on the passengerside - a split second more and it would have been home free. It was running full speed across the road and I hardly had time to break. We had just picked up Chinese food in Little Current and chicken balls went flying.


Work has been stressful lately, not just for me personally, but the general atmosphere is tense. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it's true. Are you sure you want to be a doctor? They are really kind of strange, you know.

Send me some music.

So do you still never cook? I have cooking burnout. I can't think of any new recipes and it seems like we eat the same things all the times, and everything is bad for you anyway. Just think how much time and money you'd save if you just didn't eat.

I had to close up the cabin last weekend. Put a fire on and finished cleaning the kitchen, bagging things up to keep out mice. Ed helped me with the shutters. All that's left is to drain the pipes, sweep out the fire place and put the last couple of shutters on until spring. So I don't have a very good excuse to be out there any more.

We have had a few flurries but no real snow yet. Everything is pretty dreary looking. It seems to cloud up every weekend.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home