Thursday, November 25, 2004

next quarter

I take probability and statistics! It's been so long since I've taken a math course... I'm a bit aprehensive.

THAT'S IT!!! I'm never drinking again! Winston and I went to one of my Berkeley friend's place for "orphan Thanksgiving" (basically single adults without kids who can't have Thanksgiving with their parents and siblings). I drank too much and now have a shitty hangover today. Nicole, my clinic pal, was hosting it. It was the first time she had met Winston. She pulled me aside later in the evening and said "You've got to dump him! You can do so much better! We'll find you someone else, I promise!" I felt so bad, though, because Winston was on his best behavior, trying so hard to be sociable around these people he had never met (hell, I had never met most of them); he's been so nice lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home