Sunday, March 27, 2005

No, don't cancel it

unless you want to. But my falling off has been mainly due to party planning and cleaning, and I have an assignment due, and we've had spectacular weather lately. Still snow on the ground, but bright and sunny and windless almost every day. I've been skiing at least 3 times a week. Carolyn and I went ice fishing with Yv. and his grandkids.They are catching lots of trout in S.Bay now.
Saturday was the Easter Egg hunt (once you start a tradition here, it is your job until you die) which was funny because there was still all this snow on the ground. With half the eggs all you could really do is dig a little hole in the snow and drop them in.

I never thought I'd say this but I hate to see winter end. I dread April and all the rain and mud. April feels colder than March and there is nothing to do. So I will probably be online a lot more in a couple of weeks.

Carolyn still misses you, Dana. She wants your fax number.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home