Thursday, October 14, 2004

reader: primly dressed woman on the J Church.

book: The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.

Barn cats! I forgot about the barn cats that came with the farm... The folks that sold us the place couldn't bring their two barn cats with them to their new place (by which I mean they couldn't catch them). We ended up with them skulking the barn for like six months, until they finally got their hay moved out of our barn, leaving the cats no place to hide.

It's 15 years later and I now spend my Thursday evenings driving around Oakland with a punk rock girl and a transguy handing out clean needles to street junkies. It's a life, I guess.

In my Religio-spiritual Anthro class Tuesday, we watched excerpts from Monty Python and the Holy Grail because of the cogent examples contained therein of the archetypical "sorcerer" and "witch." I love my Anthro prof!

We have to do a term paper for the class. I'm doing mine on "Spiritual Beliefs of Intravenous Drug Users."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home