Thursday, January 13, 2005

lately my back

has been hurting, especially right when i wake up in the morning. it's not the spine or lower part of my back that hurts, its the muscles on the sides in the middle of my back, the latissimus dorsi i believe they're called. it's knda puzzling. it can't be because my boobs are ginormous and causing me to constantly strain against their weight! i haven't been doing any sit-ups. i'm thinking it's either because i'm doing some major thrashing about in my sleep (which begs the question of what mental demons are causing me such troubled sleep), or because i've worn a hollow in my futon, causing me to bend my back too much when i sleep (i generally sleep on my side). and i used to sleep curled up like a dog in the back of my Geo Metro when i took trips! if i've become this fragile, it's just about time to take me behind the barn for some ol' yeller shotgun tough love!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home