Friday, January 14, 2005

no new repetitive motion opportunities

in my life. Just the usual constant Brownian Motion associated with life in the lab. However, I did sleep at Sticky's last night, and didn't feel sore when I woke up. maybe I should take the matress down from the treehouse and give it a few swift kicks.

I leave SFO at 11-something pm on Monday night to get to Sudbury at 11:23 am Tuesday. Don't worry, I'm good at sleeping on planes. I go through customs at Toronto (I also have a stop at O'Hare-- Wheee!) i can give you regular phone updates if you like (or SMS updates-- that's my new fave way of communicating with el Sticko).

Totally exhausted. Trying to stamp down a sleep-dep migraine today. I have a full slate of activities for this weekend, in addition to the Fri & Sat night Gravies. School starts next week. Help me, Mr Wizard!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home