Wednesday, April 06, 2005

thanks for checking in, Scott!

I haven't felt like blogging much lately because of depression, and having no internet at home. Nothing's happening on the med school front, and work is just more abuse. I keep applying to jobs, just to see what happens, and I don't even get replies from them. I feel like nobody wants me. Meanwhile, on Sunday, I had ridden my bike to S.F.S.I. retraining; when training ended for the day, it was raining really hard, but it was like, eh, so I'll get wet. Winston calls and insists on picking me up. I tell him I can't leave my bike there, that I'll ride it to Civic Center Bart where I know it'll be safe. He starts giving me all this crap about how I'll still be wet and get water all over the interior of his car, just on and on, so finally I said I'd chain it up in front of the coop grocery store up the street, a 2 minute ride. I'm up therre waiting for him to pick me up for a long time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home