Monday, July 25, 2005

Hullooooo!

Can't eat today, because tomorrow I have my very first colonoscopy! A new adventure! The GI doc said it was most likely a hemorrhoid from the bike ride and the sitting on the train, but that he'd like to do the scope just to be sure. Cool-o!

In other matters, the "Non-vanilla Sex/Queer Issues" class I taught this past weekend was a rousing success, not because of anything i did, but because of the awesome speakers I had: a couple from the local S&M group. They gave a nice talk about BDSM, then gave an even nicer audience participation demo. One chick enjoyed a nice ass-caning. Several of us got into needle play; I had 6 needles skewering my breasts, to which electricity was applied via a taser-like device. Felt like a buzz-saw was ripping my flesh. Double cool-o!

Other than that, been startin' in on the applications again. Oh so dreary. But I'm determined to get into some kind of program somewhere this year. Dammit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home