Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Hay!

Any one out there?

I just took my histology exam today. (I think I said it was Feb 26 but it was actually January 26.) I have post exam mania. Not that I did all that well; but I'm glad that it is over. I did the best I could, and even if I had cheated, I couldn't have done a whole lot better because I went home and couldn't find the answers to the questions that stumped me in the book. So I figure I did as well as the people who may have cheated, a thought that always bothers me in these distance courses.
I figure I at least passed. But I still have not gotten one graded assignment bacvk from the beginning of the semester, which I find strange and inexcusable.

Hey Dana, bring your swim suit just incase we go swimming somewhere. There is a pool in Espanola. Sometimes we go there when we go shopping.

Carolyn is very excited about you coming.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home