Tuesday, January 18, 2005

call me sometime!

aunt Dana is from the uncool California contingent. However, I will endeavor to be as subversive as possible to young impressionable minds. I will gladly do all those things with Carolyn!

As much as I try to tread the straight and narrow vegan path, I occasionally stray into the path of a pizza now and then. But no meat (that includes fish and chicken), and cheese is far enough down the slippery slope without considering eggs. But feel free to eat whatever you want in front of me, I'm no diet fascist (god knows Sticky's no vegetarian, although with my own strange power of control over his decision-making in restaurants, and his health-counscious food paranoias, he actually consumes very little meat when we're together).

So do I need to bring ski boots, or are me gonna chance it that my gargantuan feet will fit in someone's boot? I bought some snow boots already, they're really nice, almost fashion-y, yet rugged. I like 'em a lot, even though they're evilly made of leather. They were on sale at Nordstrom's. Still have to get a parka and long-johns, I'll do that next weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home