Thursday, January 20, 2005

Everyone here

likes, and doesn't like, different stuff. I'm used to cooking meals that people sort of assemble themselves to their liking. So it's not a big deal; I was just curious. Actually for a beef farmer, Ed is not really a big meat eater, same with Carolyn.(I'm probably the most carniverous.) But they do like those simple carbs. I swear the two of them could live on Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and Fruit Loops. They humor me when it comes to vegetables and salads, which I like. I make a lot of homemade soup to try to trick them into consuming things like squash or spinach. I know you given up on cooking, but if you do know any cool meal ideas that might be fun for our culturely deprived tastebuds, feel free to come grocery shopping with me. I've been making Carolyn and me friut/yogurt shakes every morning for breakfast, so there's lots of that kind of stuff around if you like it. There is Tofu in the grocery store, but it frightens me. I never know if its gone bad or it's supposed to taste like a sweaty gym sock.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home