Wednesday, January 05, 2005

yep, that's size 11 womens.

10½ may fit, it's hard to say. I realize how hard it is to have recreational stuff prepped for a guest. When jen visited me here, I was all happy that I was gonna let her ride the good mountain bike for the week. But no matter how much she fiddled with the height and angle of the saddle, she couldn't get it to feel "right" when she rode it. In the end she spent the week riding the beater bike, which felt just dandy to her, but is about 15 pounds heavier. If you tell me what exactly to get, I could bring ski boots with me that would fit for sure. Otherwise, we'll leave it to the scrunchability of my poor feet.

Y'know, I'm always leery of online and corespondent-type courses. I know the learning from such classes is just as effective, but there's something about the hardship of having to show up for class week after week that adds that air of accomplishment to a course, don't ya think? And speaking of which, I realized today that the spring term at city college will have started when I visit, and you're only allowed to miss 2 classes during the semester, so what I'm gonna do is depart here on Monday 2/28 and leave there on Sunday 3/6 so as to only miss one session of my Monday class. I'm sure I'll miss another Monday sometime during the spring due to bfc or, hopefully, an interview.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home