Thursday, February 10, 2005

excuse me?

I don't know what it's like living in a small town? First of all, Tehkummah sounds like a veritable metropolis compared to T or C. Let me see... 5 years in T or C, 2 years in Magdalena/Socorro (most of Magdalena's streets weren't paved, and I mean "downtown" streets; also, there was no mail delivery, your options were get a PO box or just periodically ask the postmistress for your letters), 2 years in Williamsburg (Ohio), out near Bethel (where Skip lives?), 17 months in Salisbury (a medium-sized town). But I was never an upstanding citizen in any of the small towns I lived in, just a weirdo living on the fringes.

Anyway, the answer to the blog problem is just to not have it hosted. Which means I can't post pictures anymore (I think). Or we could just have an email thread going, you know, listserv. I like that our blog's public, I've given a few people access to previous ones (Glen for one). Steve tracked me down through the blog via google, He's read it. I recognize your sensitive situation, and I'd rather have have you stay candid, so I guess we should abandon ol' Braddy Boy. Sorry about any discomfort it's caused.

I'm tickled your docs like the calendar. Yay renegade public health! Sorry to say, it's prolly just a one-off, it's doubtful there'll be a HoHR 2006 calendar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home