Monday, August 22, 2005

flaccid lymph tissue.

Tonsils and adenoids are germ filters catching incoming crap from the nostrils (adenoids) and mouth (tonsils) when kids are infants and need extra protection, but once they're rugrat age, these nodes are pretty superfluous and in fact are easily infected because of their nooks and crannies. So there's little downside to taking them out, but not much upside either, except possibly fewer sore throats and maybe easier breathing (if they're HUGE, as you mentioned).

What's up with me? Didn't get to model for the new hotties calendar today, because, although I showed up, the artiste was running so far behind, that I had to leave to attend a clinic meeting that I had agreed to attend, which went long. By the time I was done, it was going on 6 pm, and I had had almost no sleep and had to work a graveyard shift after coming off a graveyard shift the night before. I just wanted to go home and sleep. I called up the calendar organizer and asked if I could be excused. She said okay, and I went home. So you see, it's always something.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home