Thursday, October 28, 2004

Carolyn and I

had a dentist appontment today. Neither one of us had cavities. Never-the-less, she was not very happy with me because of the Floride treatment. After we left the dentist office, Carolyn said, "You promised to warn me about tell me everything bad that would ever happen - well, you didn't tell me about the giant thing they stick in your mouth for an hour with sour stuff."
"Oh, year," I said half giggling, I forgot allabout floride treatments."
"You forgot? You just can't forget a thing like that!"
"No, really, I forgot about the grapey Floride stuff."
"I'll never believe you about anything. Hey, what did the dentist go talk to you about in the waiting room.?"
"You don't want to know."
"Yes, I do!"
"Okay, he said you're gonna need braces."
"Cool! Really?"
"No, it, is not cool. It is expensive. But it is not for a few years. He just wanted to warn us so we can start saving right now."
"Will it hurt?"
"Sort of"
"Really?"
"Yes - I don't know - maybe, it's different now. Ask your friends."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home