Thursday, December 02, 2004

Went shopping

It seems like a big jump from Jehova's Witness to Goddess. The two would not seem to have a lot in common. There are Jehova's Witnesses on the island, although it must be kind of a tough sell here, if they can't drink coffee, or play bingo, or hunt or participate in violent sports like hockey.

What made you curious about the religious beliefs of drug users? I wouldn't have through to connect the two. Actually, it would be interesting to know how religion correlates with lots of things like profession, income, attractiveness, age, hobbies, various personality traits. I don't think I've read a study like that.


I went shopping today in sudbury. It started to snow; I was late getting home. For Christmas Carolyn is getting a loom, the kind with the bars you push back and forth. It's kind of cool, but it's plastic. I hope it doen't break. She wanted a lipstick maker ( I don't know why) but Walmart was sold out. Maybe I'll get her a crayon maker instead. That seems like it would be more fun anyway. Also I got her crosscountry skis and boots. The came from Play It Again Sports, so I'll have to explain why Santa is giving her used skis. The elves tried them out first, or something like that. The boots are new, though. Also I got her the game Operation because it was on sale and I remember it being kind of silly and fun. She wants a CD player, but there were so many different kinds and such a wide price range that I decided to wait and ask Dana what I should look for if I get one, and whether to get the liitle one with the head phones or the small boom box kind. Walmart had one for $28.00 but they were all sold out. For Ed, I got him clothes so far. He's hard to buy for because he doesn't really have any hobbies. I though I would finished with all my shopping but I'm not. I think I'm done as far as Sudbury goes.

It was so nice to be away from work for a day. I didn't think about it the entire time.









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home