Sunday, November 14, 2004

My physio

books says lethicin helps make cholestrol soluable, so it does seem to serve a purpose, but I think maybe the cholesterol is excess, but maybe not. It's funny, if you read enough A&P books, you know there's something funny going on when the author skips over something that would seem to be relevant, it either means 1) no one knows, or 2) we do know, but it's way too complicated to go into here. The better text books, or at least the ones I like, actually say that. A&P books are always vague on the topic of cholesterol. And a lot of brain stuff.

As for antibodies, I think there are patches of lymphoid in the mucosa of the GI (MALT). Actually anywhere you have connective tissue, like stroma or a lamina propria, I think you can have lymphocytes hanging around in there.

Worked on my assignment this weekend. (Late again; I have to go beg the postmistress to postmark it Friday.) It was sunny. It's nice in the afternoons in the new house with the sun coming in the big windows. I haven't been in here yet on a sunny day, since I'm usually at work.

Speaking of which, I'm really sick of work. I feel like there are different rules for different people and I'm really kind of tired of it. Every day I go in with an almost military kind of attitude. I'm just going to go in, do my job, try not to make any mistakes, be value added, etc. and suck it up. But it does bother me that I feel suspect if I don't have a stack of filing in my hand every second but other people are free to stand around joking with the doctors in back with out comment. I'm about to snap.

How come when I'm writing an email, I hit some key and everything I've written will just disappear? I can never figure out what key it is, or how to undo it.

Also, how come my CD player says there's no CD in there when there is, and it takes like 6 tries? Is it dirty? How do you clean it?

I think Scott has really abandoned us this time.

I just heard a gunshot. It's still dark out. Someone must be spotlighting. Hunting season doesn't start until Monday. Lots of guys in orange hats and vests driving around and in the stores. Ed had a fire call yesterday. Some hunters set their camp on fire.

Carolyn went to her friends house yesterday; Emma is coming over today. I hate to say it, but her friend really gets on my nerves. She like the Cat in the Hat when she comes over; she never just wants to play some game, or Barbies or something simply. It's always "Lets take all the blankets off the bed and make a tent." "Let's go in the bathroom and play hairdresser." And she must sample every snack and beverage item in the house. I sound like a mean mom. When we had her for a week last summer, I almost went insane.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home