Tuesday, February 22, 2005

i like circle tours

i'm supposed to home today. at least that's where winston thinks i am. i got a whopper of a migraine yeaterday, and i couldn't head it off, because my knapsack got stolen 2 weeks ago and it contained my stash of imitrex. it was the last refill on my scrip, so i had to get my doc to rewrite a new one, then get it processed through Caremark (the mail-order pharmacy that my HMO requires members to use), so while i'm patiently waiting for my sanity-saving drug to arrive in the mail, a real screamer plants itself in my forebrain. ultimately, i had to have winston drive me to the ER where they shot me up with demerol and vistiril. when the pain went away, they gave me six vicodin, a scrip for imitrex, and sent me home. i slept all night and felt sorta well enough to go in to work this morning, but i've had 2 viking dan's so far today, and am pretty googely right now. i'm so tired of everything right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home