Sunday, December 05, 2004

It's never really bothered

me to be around someone who's religious, at least one on one. My partner when I did my med tech internship was a born again Christian, very sweet and virginal, was engaged to her highscool sweetheart, pretty much the opposite of me in every way at the time. But we got along surprisingly well. She was a sincere person, kind, and laughed at my jokes. The one time she broached the subject of my own beliefsa I was candid with her, and basically said these are the things I have doubts about, these are the things I have trouble accepting about religion, and she didn't try to argue me out of it.

I think it's kind of good idea sometimes to throw yourself into the company of people you would not nomally seek out.

I was under the impression that JW have pretty traditional views about the role of women, though, and that is what confuses me about Audra's interest in it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home