Sunday, December 05, 2004

Paradise earth

exactly. Do the plants not grow? Do they exist in a state of suspended animation? Or do the plants and animals grow and die? If they do, then why would it make sense for plants and animals to be born, live and die, but not people?

I mean, the whole thing is ridiculous anyway.

what I didn't get to in my last post was that the only reason I went into bible study and all that was basically to play along with it. I had been unsuccessful in talking her out of involvement with them, and the more she got involved with them the more disturbed I was. So, I went along for the ride figuring that I'd be in a better position to counter it.

In the end, the logical inconsistencies caught up with her. I think personally they caught her at a time when we were overseas, she was probably feeling isolated and lonely, and just wanted friends. That's my thinking. And they were nice. Not freaky. They were model people. Always kind and understanding and helpful. Ready to help you.

So, I dunno. One compulsive obsession to another.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home