Monday, January 10, 2005

in deference to this blog's title

I suppose I should note in passing the split between jennifer Anniston and our boy Brad Pitt. Would getting preggers have made a difference? Who can say. What no one can dispute is that they were certainly a handsome couple.

In our own small show of support to Mr. Pitt, Twinston and I went to see Ocean's Twelve last night at the Cadillac dealership (a.k.a. the AMC 1000 Van Ness). Both of us fell asleep at various points during the movie, which is not to say that it was a boring movie, just that we were both tried.

My weekend consisted of the same crazy pattern I've been fostering for the last few months: garveyard shift at Davies, then shifts during the day at the bfc. grab sleep when I can. Saturday night I fell asleep on BART coming home from bfc and was halfway to the airport when i finally woke up. Yeah, sure, this is gonna work for the long term.

hey, here's my evil itinerary:

Arrive Sudsy-bury Tues. March 1 around 11 am. So I'll show up at your joint after that however long it takes to drive to der island (what, 2½ hours? something like that?)
Flight leaves around 9, 9 thirty am on Monday march 7. that will get me home in time to catch part of my Monday night class and show up for work on Tues. morning. As for the flight to Ca-na-da, it's a red-eye, I'm leaving for the airpost directly after my Monday night class gets out (actually, I'll sneak out at the break). It's a shoe-horn itinerary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home