Tuesday, December 14, 2004

toonz

So which version of "Zero My Hero" did squirrelygirl like best? I'm partial to the Lemonheads' rockin' version. Apparently, schoolhouse rock made an impression on a lot of kids of our generation. There are a bunch of covers of schoolhouse rock songs by indie bands (I also have a version of "interplanet janet" by Man or Astroman?). But for me, "Zero MY Hero" was always the best-- I got chills when I heard that song back when I was 9 years old; it made me feel like humans were amazing and that anything was possible. My second fave was "Hey Little Twelve Toes" because it was kinda science-fictiony. I've been known to call Winston "Little Twelve Toes," even though he doesn't have polydactyly. I just like baffling him (he doesn't know schoolhouse rock, poor thing).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home